As we grow and expand, we are always looking for amazing new people to join our team. Please read below for our current openings. If you are interested in applying, please email your resume and cover letter
LCSW Mental Health Clinical Director
The person chosen as Clinical Director will have:
- An active licensure by the state of NC as an LCSW. Also, you will need to be Medicare eligible
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Therapist in a mid-sized/large professional group practice
- Experience as a Therapist counseling individuals, groups, couples, and families Note: Strongly prefer training and experience in Geriatric Mental Health counseling
- Current knowledge of all Medicare documentation. In addition, you will need to be aware of the requirements for Therapists and have the ability to perform Medicare documentation audits
- The ability to provide oversight, training, and leadership to Therapists and Interns.
- The ability to work with the CEO, the Administrative Staff, Marketing Relationship Specialist, and Billing Department to ensure effective implementation of services to referrals and clients that meet company and regulatory statutes and guidelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of training programs, policy development and experience as a leader.
- The ability to represent SLFS at events within the community and foster a positive reputation via presentations, trainings, and/or attendance
- Work with referrals and potential clients in understanding our services and handling client feedback (both positive and negative) on the phone, in the office, and via email
- The necessary skills to train Therapists on upselling (as medically necessary) our services to potential clients and referral resources
- Clinical supervisory and hiring experience in a group practice with at least 15-20 Therapists reporting to him/her.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current DSM-V 5 criteria and Mental Health CPT Codes
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, time-management skills and be a solution focused, team player
- Experience being credentialed and accepting insurance (Medicare, BCBS, Aetna etc.)
- Have basic knowledge of the lifecycle of an insurance claim
- Proficiency and comfort using the equipment and tools in the SLFS office including MS Office Suite, EHR, telephone systems, recorders, copier, and fax machine
- Valid Driver’s license
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
We are always looking for passionate and experienced therapists to join our team! Please read the job advertisement below, and if you are interested in being contacted about our quarterly new hire training, email: email@example.com
offer flexible scheduling and an opportunity to expand.
We are a growing mental health company for seniors based in Cary, NC that offers its contract therapists flexible scheduling, a great work environment, opportunity to expand caseload, the ability to work independently and as part of an exceptional team, and for you to make a difference.
The Company: Silver Linings for Seniors is the leading mental health organization for seniors in central North Carolina. In four short years, we have expanded to cover 12 counties and over 20 therapists.
- We have a strong office team, that helps make your life easier and the company thrive. Our Marketing team will help grow your caseload to the number of clients you would like. Our Office Manager will provide you with client demographic information, and our Revenue Cycle Specialist will submit insurance invoices, and collect payments for you, allowing you to focus on being a Therapist and helping your clients. We also have a Credentialing Contractor that will help credential you with insurance panels.
- We believe in creating quality partnerships with our clients and relationships in the community to better the lives of the aging community. We serve seniors, caregivers, and loved ones and focus on the challenges of aging and help provide support through these difficult times. We believe in putting our clients first and helping them find their silver lining.
The Position: We’re looking for therapists that are either LCSW or Psy D. Our therapists provide individual and family counseling services to residents living in senior living communities or in private homes throughout central North Carolina. Our goal is to build positive relationships with our clients and help them maintain the highest achievable level of mental and psycho-social well-being.
- Previous work with geriatric clients preferred.
- Practitioners must have an active license to practice in North Carolina.
- Must be an LCSW or Psychologist Ph. D.
- Must be computer literate.
- Initial psychosocial assessments.
- Counseling clients through grief, loss, life changes, depression, anxiety, stress management, and other mental health concerns.
- Provide updated clinical notes and a weekly update on clients to the clinical director.
- At least 10 billable client sessions a week.
The Location: Silver Linings for Seniors is based in Cary, NC but we serve clients throughout central North Carolina. You would be responsible for serving clients within 20 miles of your house.