- Individual Therapy (on and off-site)
- Telehealth (NEW!)
- Family Therapy (on and off-site)
- Individual Psychiatry Sessions (on site)
- Educational Programs (Click to Learn More)
What We Can Help You With:
- Transitions and Stress Management
- Depression and Anxiety
- Recovering from Past Trauma
- Family Relationships and Improved Communication
- Grief and Loss
- Retirement Coaching and Help Finding Your Purpose
What does a therapy session look like?
“The first session is about getting to know each other and deciding if we can work well together. I ask what the client wants to address or what concerns the family may have, and we see if we can set some goals and agree to move forward. Sessions are conversations about what is weighing on the client, the issues they want to resolve, and processing their feelings so that they can live the life they want and deal with the changes they are experiencing.” Melissa, Clinical Director, and Therapist
As of March 2020, we now offer Telehealth! If you have any questions regarding this service, please email email@example.com or reach out to our Marketing Relationship Specialist, Amanda Moore, at 919-757-6498.