Our Commitment to Residence Management
As the person responsible for residence management, you are aware of the problems associated with the often high demands of residents due to mental an behavioral health issues. Silver linings can bring welcome relief by working with residents to improve their mental health. Our team of Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) provide individual and group counseling and special social events to improve mental health and facilitate peace and harmony for your residents.
How Silver Linings can Help You in a Nutshell
Working with Silver Linings allows your residents to enjoy a more fulfilling life and have fewer problems with daily mental health functioning. We provide:
- Psychological assessments
- Inter-disciplinary team consultations
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Psycho-educational classes and workshops
- Behavior management
- Family Consultation and Therapy
- Regular updates on all clients being counseled following all HIPAA Guidelines.
- A team that is dedicated to serving your Residents’ needs
- A dedicated Relationship Specialist to maintain communication between you and Silver Linings
We are happy to offer educational presentations to residents, families, and staff. We offer a variety of educational presentations on aging and mental health.
Some topics include:
- Normal Aging
- Kicking the Holiday Blues
- Staying Positive
- Seniors & Scams
If you are interested in learning more about hosting or attending a presentation, please contact us!